The English Countryside is currently only available to a randomly selected group of users as we are beginning a slow release of this feature. We will announce when this update is live to 100% of users in the near future.
By now you’ve heard all about FarmVille English Countryside, but how do you get to this second farm where you can embark on new adventures and experience an all new farm theme? This guide will show you the way.
Look! Up in the Sky!
The only real requirement you need to begin your journey to England is that you need to be Level 20. If you already are Level 20 (or as soon as you hit Level 20) you’ll see this message pop up:
Once you click “Check it Out” you’ll get an amazing animation of The Duke’s Airship crashing on your farm:
Followed by The Duke declaring that he’s just brought you a deed:
Which entitles you to a new farm in England!
Clicking on “Place Airship” will immediately put you into Placement Mode. You can choose to place the damaged Airship on your farm now, or you can place it in your Gift Box for use later (by switching to the Multi-Tool for instance). Note that placing the Airship (which triggers the quests) is completely optional. If you’d rather not bother with England right now, you can keep the Airship in your Gift Box and pull it out when you’re ready.
This is how the Airship looks on your farm:
When you place it, you’ll be launched into the first quest. If you don’t see the quest window pop up, you can always find the quest icon on the left-hand side of the screen:
A note about quests: Usually each quest has between two and four objectives that need to be met in order to complete it. Many objectives can be skipped by paying Farm Cash (simply click on the “Skip” button located next to the objective you wish to skip by paying Farm Cash and you’ll be asked to confirm your decision). As an objective is completed, a green check mark will appear next to it. You can close the quest window at any time by clicking on “Okay” at the bottom of the window. Once all of the objectives for that quest are completed a reward consisting of a set of prizes will be awarded to the player. This can include XP, coins, and a special item or two.
If you haven’t done so already, click on the quest icon to bring up the quest window.
Quest: Drop Anchor!
The Duke needs something heavy to hold down his airship. This first quest has just one objective: buy three crates and simply place them on your farm. Click the Get Crate button and you’ll be taken to a Market screen which shows a single entry for a Crate. Each Crate costs 150 coins.
Click Buy, and then place it on your farm by clicking on an open spot. You’ll see the “Progress!” banner open up next to the quest icon, which indicates you’ve made progress in the quest.
Crates, like certain other items such as fences, are set to auto-purchase, meaning when you buy one and place it, you’ll automatically be given the choice of placing another for the same amount of money. This way you don’t have to go back into the Market each time you want to buy something. (If you want to get out of this mode, just click on the Multi-Tool icon.) Now all you need to do is place two more crates and you’ll see the quest complete window pop up:
Good job! The quest rewards are:
- 100 XP
- 5 Farm Cash
- 2,500 Coins
You can choose to share in your good fortune with some of your friends by clicking on the Share Coins button (this will make a post to your feed), or you can just close the window by clicking on the red X at the upper right.
Now you’re ready for the next part of your quest!
Quest: Cotton To It
The Duke wants to bring you back to England to see the new farm, but the Airship has sustained some damage. Cotton will be needed to help patch it up.
This quest deals entirely with planting the Cotton only (not harvesting it). Simply plant 50 plots of Cotton by hand or with a vehicle and the quest will automatically complete. Alternatively you can skip the act of planting Cotton by clicking on the Skip button and paying 15 Farm Cash.
The quest rewards are:
- 100 XP
- 1 Flag
- 2,500 Coins
Quest: Nice Supplies
To prepare for your journey you’ll need some supplies. One should do the trick! Click the Get Cow button and you’ll be taken to a Market screen which shows a single entry for a Cow.
The cost is 300 coins for a single Cow. Click Buy, and then place it on your farm by clicking on an open spot. That’s all you need! The quest complete window will now pop up.
The quest rewards are:
- 250 XP
- Aviator’s Cap
- 2,500 Coins
Quest: Bon Voyage Party
You’re ready to go for England, so it’s time to throw a party and all of your neighbors can be invited—the more you get to come, the faster it’ll take for you to be able to leave. Clicking on the quest icon will bring you to the Bon Voyage Party window:
Click on the Invite Friends button to start inviting your neighbors. When they accept, the meter on the left will begin to fill, and their avatars will show up at the party. Here’s how many you’ll need:
- 0-3 neighbors: unable to travel to England
- 4-14 neighbors: depart in 4 days
- 15-34 neighbors: depart in 2 days
- 35 neighbors: depart right now
Once you get four neighbors, you’ll see a 4-day countdown timer show up underneath the Bon Voyage Party banner at the top of the window. If you manage to get 15 neighbors, the countdown timer will decrease by 2 whole days or will hit zero (whichever is better for you). Getting 35 will instantly zero the countdown timer.
Note you also have the option of foregoing the party with the use of Farm Cash. Click on the “Unlock” button to pay 60 Farm Cash and get ready to travel to England instantly.
Once the countdown timer reaches zero or is otherwise unlocked, you’ll see this banner show up at the top of the window:
Now click on “Go to the English Countryside”. You’ll see this informational pop-up:
You can click on Okay and The Duke will show you how to travel to England; otherwise you can hit Cancel. In any case, the way to travel to England is in the upper right-hand portion of the game window. Right now you can see you’re on “My Home Farm” and there’s an Airship icon right next to it:
Simply click on the icon, and you’ll see the option showing “To the English Countryside”. Click on that and away you go!
When you’re in England you can use this to come back to your Home Farm at any time. Note that when you are on one farm, the other farm is “paused”—that is to say, all timers are stopped. Your crops will not wither on a paused farm, but they will not grow either (animal or tree timers will also remain the same). A neighbor can only visit whichever farm you are currently active on; they cannot visit a “paused” farm.
Source: FarmVille Forums
Click here to Reply or Forward Buy Online Ad Space Ads – Why this ad? Buy Online Ad Space for SEO Purposes, and Traffic! Great Rates. www.TextLinked.com
Incoming search terms:
- farmville license from england (450)
- how do you unlock england in farmville (266)
- license from england farmville (172)
- farmville england goals (144)
- Farmville licence from England (125)
- how to unlock home on farmville (119)
- how do you unlock england on farmville (114)
- farmville english countryside license (101)
- farmville england license (75)
- free ram farmville (74)
- farmville throw a spring party (73)
- english farm goals (69)
- farmville you need a license from England (68)
- unlock home in farmville (67)
- how to unlock england farmville (66)
- how do you get a license from england in farmville (64)
- farmville english farm goals (63)
- how to get a license from england in farmville (61)
- english countryside goals (57)
- licence from england farmville (52)
- what are the quests in farmville english countryside (52)
- how to unlock home farmville (43)
- how to get a licence from england in farmville (42)
- how to get license from england in farmville (40)
- farmville cove (40)
- farmville english goALS (39)
- how to unlock english farm (38)
- how do i get a license from england in farmville (36)
- farmville you need a licence from england (35)
- how to unlock the English countryside in farmville (33)
- how to get a license from england on farmville (33)
- wire on farmville (33)
- how do you get to england in farmville (32)
- england farmville goals (32)
- farmville english countryside shipping license (28)
- how do i get to england in farmville (27)
- need home licence farmville (26)
- farmville shipping license england (25)
- you need a licence from england farmville (24)
- how to get english license in Farmville (24)
- on farmville how do you get to england (24)
- english farmville goals (22)
- how to get england license in farmville (22)
- you need to unlock England to use this (21)
- how do you get to England on farmville (21)
- how to get to england on farmville (21)
- farmville english farm level (21)
- farmville english farm levels (21)
- farmville english countryside new goals (21)
- how do i unlock home on farmVille (20)
- how to get home license in Farmville (20)
- farmville how to get license from england (19)
- how to get a home license in farmville (19)
- farmville countryside goals (19)
- farmville gold sitka spruce (18)
- how to get license from england farmville (18)
- All List Farmville English Countryside Goals (17)
- unlock english countryside farmville (16)
- how to get a home license on farmville (16)
- how do u unlock england in farmville (16)
- how do you go to england in farmville (16)
- english farmville levels (15)
- how to get a license in farmville (15)
- england license farmville (14)
- how do you get a license in farmville (14)
- how do you get a license from england on farmville (13)
- farmville let\s get moving (13)
- farmville license for england (13)
- english countryside license (13)
- how to get home license on farmville (12)
- farmville english countryside objectives (12)
- Farmville English farm guide (12)
- farmville england levels (12)
- farmville You need to unlock home (12)
- farmville find leo\s horse (12)
- how do you get an english license in farmville (12)
- need home licence (11)
- english countryside all goals (11)
- How to get a home license for Farmville (10)
- Get Giant Gold Sitka Spru (10)
- farmville how do i get an english farm (10)
- how to unlock an english farm on farmville (10)
- surprise party quest farmville (10)
- Farmville - England - Shipping Licence (2)
- farmville shipping license (2)
- shipping licence english countryside farmville (1)
- Farmville licenses (1)
- ho do u get seafood bushels in farmville facebook (1)
- farmville goals seafood (1)
- how do you get seafood farmville (1)
- farmville english farm shipping license (1)