FarmVille Breed Livestock Now Notice
FarmVille’s latest animal habitat, the Livestock Breeding Pen, is now slowly rolling out to all farmers!
The Livestock Pen makes its way to FarmVille as the fifth of a total of seven new animal habitats. Similar to other recent animal habitats, the Livestock Pen is a constructible building that once complete can house your FarmVille livestock animals, collect regular Animal Mastery and Farm Coins when harvested, and also gives you the opportunity to find new animals!
Coinciding with the release of the Livestock Pen there also a brand new set of FarmVille Livestock Pen Quests.
Quick Livestock Facts
- Livestock Pens can house animals, harvest Farm Coins and Animal Mastery, and breed new birds.
- Animals (Sheep or Pigs) that you have created in your Sheep Pens or Pig Pens cannot be stored in your Livestock Pen.
- Each Livestock Pen houses 20 bird animals.
- You can own more than one Livestock Pens.
- Livestock Pens can be harvested once per day.
- To qualify for breeding, an animal must be housed inside the Livestock Pen from before the 10% mark until the Livestock is harvested.
- The Livestock does NOT replace Sheep Pens or Pig Pens.
Read below for the FarmVille Freak Guide on everything you need to know about the Livestock Pen.
Constructing Your Livestock Pen
Upon entering your farm you will be greeted with a pop-up about the Livestock Pen where you can then choose to place it on your farm immediately or if you need to clear some green space that’s okay too as the Livestock Pen will go to your FarmVille Gift Box for safekeeping.
The Livestock Pen is a constructible building that requires building supplies to complete. You start off with the frame and work your way to a completed and functional Livestock Pen by adding your collected building materials. You can also opt to purchase a completed ready-to-go Livestock Pen using Farm Cash.
FarmVille Livestock Pen Stage 1
FarmVille Livestock Pen Stage 2
FarmVille Livestock Pen Stage 3
Required Construction Materials for Livestock Pen
- 10x Water Pumps
- 10x Wires
- 10x Steel Beams
Obtaining Your Building Materials
- 1. Send and Receive as free gifts via the FarmVille Gifting Page.
- 2. Use the “Ask for Part” button.
- 3. Find (for free) from neighbors’ shares on your Facebook News Feed.
- 4. Purchase directly with Farm Cash via the FarmVille Market.
After your Livestock Pen is complete you will receive one free Red Goat for all your hard work and effort!
FarmVille Livestock Pen Parts
Breeding with Your Livestock Pen
In your Livestock Pen you can breed a variety of livestock animals when harvesting your Livestock Pen. Unlike Pig or Sheep breeding, there is no need to have a pair of animals to breed. Instead, breeding is simply done for you with the animals housed inside your Livestock Pen. Each time you harvest your Livestock Pen you have a chance at finding a Livestock Mystery Baby!
The Livestock Pen houses a variety of FarmVille livestock such as the following animals:
Animals that can be housed or “go inside” your Livestock Pen will be highlighted in blue. There’s also the option to “Look Inside” your Livestock Pen which gives you a rundown on all the livestock possibilities available. Livestock that appear as translucent are animals that you do not own that may be housed inside.
FarmVille My Livestock Pen
Livestock Mystery Babies
This information applies to Mystery Babies that you get from your friends. Mystery Babies that you find on your own farm when harvesting your Livestock Pen will be just like one of the animals housed inside. Remember, that to qualify for breeding, an animal must be housed inside your Livestock Pen before the 10% until Ready to Harvest mark.
Common vs. Rare Mystery Babies
- Common Mystery Babies: Common or regular Mystery Babies have Orange Cribs and include previous Farm Coin animals, Lonely Animals, and Quest rewards. They require 10 Bags of Animal Feed to grow into an adult.
- Rare Mystery Babies: The Rare Mystery Babies have Purple cribs and include previous Limited Edition items worth less than 15 Farm Cash and Common Mystery Game items. They require 30 Bags of Animal Feed to grow into an adult.